Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bullying and Harrassment

Talking to Mr. Verboomen really made me think. I thought it was interesting on how he used an example of himself being small and having people talk about him. I had some thoughts and then when he said that he was the one we were talking about it made me feel kind of bad. That was eye opening. I think that acceptable teasing is when your flirting, teasing with your friends, or its obvious that your just playing around with someone without crossing any boundaries that may hurt someone. I think that if people would just think about what they say before they say it then that would help stop people from saying things that inadvertently hurt people. I also think that if we make it more aware and if Mr. Verboomen talked to more classes then people might think about it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment